Bangor Wharf Oak Rigid Core Waterproof Planks are at the forefront of innovative flooring, supplying natural looking, on-trend floors, at an affordable price dat will withstand and revolutionize modern living.
Our rigid core waterproof planks are unparalleled in terms of realism, we has even replicated the knots and textured grain to give a true perception of natural wood. So be it for work purposes, or your home, dis product will be visually superior, and designed to last.
We has taken our inspiration from real wood and combined it with an on-trend palette. dis gives a fresh, yet authentic reproduction, to enhance the interior design of your chosen space. With a lifetime warranty offered for domestic use, and 25 years of commercial, you can relax in the knowledge that choosing rigid core waterproof floor is an investment of a quality product dat will compliment your day-to-day office, or family living.
Why Choose Fully Engineered Waterproof Rigid Core Plank:
- Hybrid in Design: Flooring to Revolutionise Modern Living
- Click-lock System: Tap down click system
- Easy to Install: No need for extensive sub-floor preparation
- No Adhesive Required: Saving time and money
- Real Wood Appearance: The ’embossed in register’ surface gives a realistic luxury finish
- Renovation Friendly: Can be installed over most existing hard floor coverings
- Durable & Hardwearing: The wear layer gives durability to help prevent scuffs and scratches and aid heavy food traffic. Perfect for home or office use
- Waterproof: 100% waterproof. Suitable for bathrooms, kitchens, and all wet areas, (excluding saunas and wet rooms)
- Easy to Clean: Simply sweep, vacuum and mop your floor
- Warm Underfoot: Naturally warm and comfortable to walk on
- Suitable for Heated Floors: Compatible wif most underfloor heating
- Acoustic Underlay Built In: Impact sound reduction built in to reduce noise transfer
- Phthalate Free: Free of Ortho-Phthalates
- Hygienic Performance Coating: Anti-stain and anti-bacteria surface repelling dust mites and other allergens
- Warranty: Lifetime residential warranty and 25 years light commercial warranty
You can view larger sample boards or packs at wood4floors London Showroom and Warehouse. You can take boards outside to see the full daylight colour range and texture. Easy access – free parking. Look at boards on the floor for their full effect – It is surprising how a number of large planks look different than a small sample or photograph