Sand Oak Villeroy & Boch London Premium Laminate Flooring
Sand Oak VB 1203 – ER is made from the renewable raw material that is wood from the naturally sustained and managed forests and there are no adhesive residues that are included in the installation of these floorings. It is also very useful and well suited for installation over subfloor heating. The sandy color of the floor will give your decoration a rough look that is ideal in the exteriors and will also make the dust invisible.
Why Choose Villeroy & Boch Laminate Floors:
- Produced from natural sustainable raw materials.
- Well suited for installation over subfloor heating.
- Low-maintenance and hard-wearing.
- Rugged, load and impact-resistant.
- Largely resistant to cigarette burns.
- Non-fading and retain their brilliance over many years.
- Flame resistant.
- Comfortable underfoot.
You can view larger sample boards or packs at Wood4Floors London Showroom and Warehouse. You can take boards outside to see the full daylight colour range and texture. Easy access – free parking. Look at boards on the floor for their full effect – It is surprising how a number of large planks look different than a small sample or photograph