Travertine Oak Villeroy & Boch London Premium Laminate Flooring
Nothing gets classier than this. The Travertine Oak comes with the wooden frames which surround the fabulous travertine stone laid within. The wooden frames used in the Travertine Oak are lighter in a tone which adds to the grace that this design has to offer. The stone is attached to the wooden frames in a compact manner and brings rigidity to it.
Why Choose Villeroy & Boch Laminate Floors:
- Produced from natural sustainable raw materials.
- Well suited for installation over subfloor heating.
- Low-maintenance and hard-wearing.
- Rugged, load and impact-resistant.
- Largely resistant to cigarette burns.
- Non-fading and retain their brilliance over many years.
- Flame resistant.
- Comfortable underfoot.
You can view larger sample boards or packs at Wood4Floors London Showroom and Warehouse. You can take boards outside to see the full daylight colour range and texture. Easy access – free parking. Look at boards on the floor for their full effect – It is surprising how a number of large planks look different than a small sample or photograph