Luxury Vinyl Plank
- The subfloor must be less than 70% relative humidity. If underfloor heating is being used, it must be heated for 7-14 days before installation and checked that the relative humidity is at an acceptable level before installing the floor.
- The subfloor must be clean, even and free dust or any other contaminants, such as paint, lacquer, etc.
- Any visible cracks or other imperfections must be removed before installation.
- The temperature of th( installation area must be kept constant for at I ast \4 hours prior to installation.
- The Luxury Vinyl Flooring must be on the site for at least 24 hours before installation to acclimatize to the conditions of the site.
- On the day of installation, switch off underfloor heating at least 3 hours before laying the floor.
- Remove any excess adhesive from the finished surface of the vinyl floor immediately.
- Use a minimum 50kg roller to roll the floor after laying (if using WP20 Pressure Sensitive Adhesive). The 68kg floor roller is recommended (see page 35).
Do not switch on underfloor heating for at least 48 hours after installation.
Do not put any furniture or other heavy items on the floor for at least 24 hours after installation.
Avoid dragging heavy or sharp items across the floor at all times, as this can cause scratching of the surface finish.
Luxury Vinyl Flooring must be cleaned and maintained with the approved Floor Care Kit in order to maintain the Warranty.